| ISLAM IN JAPAN
I am currently in Japan, where there is/are no:
- Muslim ghettoes, zones or no-go areas
- Shariah Law or "Sharia Police"
- Muslims marching through the streets demanding Shariah Law or claiming that Islam will "dominate the world"
- Muslims blocking streets in prayer
- Halal meat
- hysterical reaction to any sight, sign or smell of pork
- veils, hijabs or burkas
- Muslim "faith schools" where indoctrination and brainwashing of kids occurs, with beatings for those who recite the Moran wrongly
- taxi-drivers refusing to take passengers with dogs
- check-out cashiers refusing to process alcohol
- honour killings
- banishing of women to the home
- demands for changes in Japanese culture
- Muslim electoral fraud
- raving, ranting hate-preaching imams
- Islamic terrorism
- endless media preoccupation with Muslims and their demands
- horrific child abuse by Muslim men
- creeping Islamisation of the country through massive breeding and immigration
- craven politicians cowering in fear of Islam
... and only one mosque in the entire country.
ALL IN ALL, IT IS QUITE REFRESHING.